Report NEP-HPE-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Dilemmas of public election," MPRA Paper 22289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katarina Juselius, 2010. "On the Role of Theory and Evidence in Macroeconomics," Discussion Papers 10-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2010. "A reason-based theory of rational choice," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000046, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:chu:wpaper:hazlettportersmith is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sascha Ruhle & Daniel MÃ¼hlbauer & Marc GrÃ¼nhagen & Jens Rothenstein, 2010. "The heirs of Schumpeter â€“ an insight view of studentsâ€™ entrepreneurial intentions at the Schumpeter School of Business and Economics," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp10004, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ronald Schettkat, 2010. "Are earthquakes needed to shake economics?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp10003, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Gennaro Amendola & Simona Settepanella, 2010. "Modularity and Optimality in Social Choice," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2010/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- David Reinstein & David Hugh-Jones, 2010. "The Benefit of Anonymity in Public Goods Games," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 689, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Fragments on black swan: money, credit and finance in The Arcades Project of Walter Benjamin," MPRA Paper 22171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JesÃºs FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde & Pablo GuerrÃ³n-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-RamÃrez, 2010. "Reading the Recent Monetary History of the U.S., 1959-2007," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.