Report NEP-HPE-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2010. "A Philosophical Perspective on Contemporary Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Luis Roberto Martínez & Christian Jaramillo & Nicolas De Roux & Juan-Camilo Cárdenas, 2010. "It’s Not My Money: An Experiment on Risk Aversion and the House-money Effect," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006712, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Parpandel, Denisa Elena & Belu, Nicoleta & Voiculet, Alina & Rizea, Ionela Carmen, 2010. "The relationship among economy, organization and management within new economies," MPRA Paper 20859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Cogneau, 2009. "The political dimension of inequality during economic development," Working Papers DT/2009/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Kleppe, J., 2010. "Modelling interactive behaviour, and solution concepts," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3763576, Tilburg University.
- Azar, Ofer H. & Bar-Eli, Michael, 2009. "Do soccer players play the mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium?," MPRA Paper 20964, University Library of Munich, Germany.