Report NEP-HPE-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jochen Hartwig, 2009. "D and Z in ROPE – Will the Real Keynes Please Stand Up?," KOF Working papers 09-243, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 2009. "Well-Being, Preference Formation and the Danger of Paternalism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2009. "On Keynes’s criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0904, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Bruno Contini, 2009. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 97, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robin Pope, 2009. "Risk starvation contributes to dementias and depressions: Whiffs of danger are the antidote," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse28_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Información y persuasión en los mercados financieros
[Information and persuasion in financial markets]," MPRA Paper 20158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765017694 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2010. "Two New Zealand Pioneer Econometricians," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1750, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sorin Vlad & Paul Pascu & Nicolae Morariu, 2010. "Chaos Models in Economics," Papers 1001.3492, arXiv.org.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2010. "Stochastic Dynamics and Matching in the Old Keynesian Economics: A Rationale for the Shimer's Puzzle," Discussion Papers 2010/95, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1547 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Social Preferences and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 11313, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Albarrán & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2009. "References made and citations received by scientific articles," Economics Working Papers we094581, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.