Report NEP-HPE-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandelin, Bo, 2009. "Adam Smith om språket," Working Papers in Economics 420, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Erik S. Reinert, 2009. "The Terrible Simplifers: Common Origins of Financial Crises and Persistent Poverty in Economic Theory and the new ‘1848 Moment’," Working Papers 88, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Felix Schlaepfer, 2009. "How much do journal titles tell us about the academic interest and relevance of economic research? An empirical analysis," SOI - Working Papers 0917, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Carlsson, Fredrik, 2009. "Design of stated preference surveys: Is there more to learn from behavioral economics?," Working Papers in Economics 418, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bauman, Yoram & Rose, Elaina, 2009. "Why Are Economics Students More Selfish than the Rest?," IZA Discussion Papers 4625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hill, Brian, 2009. "Confidence in preferences," Les Cahiers de Recherche 919, HEC Paris.
- Ormazabal Sánchez, Kepa Mirena, 2009. "Marx´ Critique of the Currency Principle," IKERLANAK 2009-37, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Marcella Corsi & Giulio Guarini, 2009. "What Does Progress Mean? A Temptative Answer Following a Classical Approach," DULBEA Working Papers 09-13.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ronny Mazzocchi & Roberto Tamborini & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2009. "The Two Triangles: what did Wicksell and Keynes know about macroeconomics that modern economists do not (consider)?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0906, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009. "A Remark on Intensive Differential Rent and the Labour Theory of Value in Ricardo," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0100, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Daniela Parisi, 2009. "Public and Private Stances in Economic Policies. General Historical Notes on Social Services and the Specific Case of Italy in the first half of the XX Century," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0956, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Nick Netzer & Armin Schmutzler, 2009. "Rotten Kids With Bad Intentions," SOI - Working Papers 0919, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2011.
- Yuri Biondi, 2009. "Governing the Business Enterprise: Ownership, Institutions, Society," Post-Print hal-00441519, HAL.
- Kovarik, Jaromir, 2008. "Social Preferences - Literature Survey," IKERLANAK 2009-36, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.