Report NEP-HPE-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruun, Charlotte & Heyn-Johnsen, Carsten, 2009. "The paradox of monetary profits: an obstacle to understanding financial and economic Crisis?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-52, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pasche, Markus, 2009. "Fundamental uncertainty, portfolio choice, and liquidity preference theory," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-48, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frederik Herzberg & Daniel Eckert, 2009. "General aggregation problems and social structure: A model-theoretic generalisation of the Kirman-Sondermann correspondence," Working Papers 424, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Alejandro Agafonow, 2009. "Venezuelan Economic Laboratory. The Case of the Altruistic Economy of Felipe Pérez Martí," Working Papers wpdea0911, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Travesty of the Tragedy of the Commons: Hardin's Nontrivial Error," MPRA Paper 19203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario, Pomini, 2009. "From stability to growth in neoclassical multisector models," MPRA Paper 18995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Social Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kircher, Philipp & Sandroni, Alvaro & Ludwig, Sandra, 2009. "Fairness: A Critique to the Utilitarian Approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 288, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2009. "Upon Daedalian Wings of Paper Money: Adam Smith and the Crisis of 1772," NBER Working Papers 15594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Fredrik Øksendal, 2009. "The origins of a paper money economy - the case of Norway," Working Paper 2009/25, Norges Bank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2009. "The Great Depression Analogy," NBER Working Papers 15584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsi, Marcella & Guarini, Giulio, 2009. "Financial crises and cyclic development according to the approach of Paolo Sylos Labini," MPRA Paper 19169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Is Posner's Principle of Justice an Adequate Basis for Environmental Law?," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55337, University of Queensland, School of Economics.