Report NEP-HPE-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Chaos in Economics and Finance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00375713, HAL.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Welfare Creation and Destruction in a Schumpeterian World," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Tanja Hitzel-Cassagnes & Rainer Schmalz -Bruns, 2009. "Recognition and political theory: Paradoxes and conceptual challenges of the politics of recognition," RECON Online Working Papers Series 11, RECON.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & André Lapidus, 2009. "Pleasure and belief in Hume's decision process," Post-Print hal-00428918, HAL.
- Nicolas Bouleau, 2009. "Mathematization of risks and economic studies in global change modelling," Working Papers halshs-00435959, HAL.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis And After: A New Capitalism?," Textos para discussÃ£o 240, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Common reason to believe and framing effect in the team reasoning theory: an experimental approach," Econometica Working Papers wp15, Econometica.