Report NEP-HPE-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Nelson, 2009. "Milton Friedman and U.K. economic policy: 1938-1979," Working Papers 2009-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Chaos in Economics and Finance," Post-Print halshs-00375713, HAL.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2009. "On Rational Exuberance," Post-Print halshs-00367689, HAL.
- Peter Funk, 2009. "History-Dependent Individual Behavior, Polarization, and Pareto-Improving Activating Welfare," Working Paper Series in Economics 43, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "A Suggested Method for the Measurement of World-Leading Research (Illustrated with Data on Economics)," IZA Discussion Papers 4313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Jacob Weisdorf, 2009. "Ranking Economic History Journals: A Citation-Based Impact-Adjusted Analysis," Discussion Papers 09-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Journal rankings in economics: handle with care," Working Papers 2009-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.