Report NEP-HPE-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008. "The Emergence and Evolution of Institutions: The Complementary Approaches of Carl Menger and Thorstein Veblen," ICER Working Papers 17-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Daniel Dufourt, 2009. "L'avènement d'une épistémologie politique dans l'oeuvrede François Perroux," Post-Print halshs-00389229, HAL.
- Damiano Bruno Silipo, 2009. "Minsky E La Crisi Finanziaria," Working Papers 200909, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech12009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech22009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech32009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech42009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech52009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech62009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech72009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melberg, Hans Olav, 2009. "Rational addiction theory – a survey of opinions," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2008:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Pamela Lenton & Paul Mosley, 2009. "Incentivising trust," Working Papers 2009004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "Patience or Fairness? Analyzing Social Preferences in Repeated Games," Working Papers 383, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Massa Coulibaly, 2009. "L'impact de la hausse des prix des produits alimentaires sur la pauvreté des enfants et les reponses politiques au Mali," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa09/60, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2009. "In Silico Voting Experiments," Working Papers hal-00390376, HAL.
- John Galbraith, 2009. "The Robustness of Economic Activity to Destructive Events," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-22, CIRANO.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:28:p:1-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore