Report NEP-HPE-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:08-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Magliulo, 2008. "The Austrian School on Happiness and Relational Goods," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:08-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodrik, Dani, 2008. "The New Development Economics: We Shall Experiment, but How Shall We Learn?," Working Paper Series rwp08-055, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Pavel Pelikan, 2009. "How to generalize Darwinism suitably to help understand both the evolution and the development of economies," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Deller, Steven & Preissing, John, 2008. "The Specialist in Today's University of Wisconsin--Extension," Staff Paper Series 521, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, J., 2008. "A Theory of the Corrupt Keynesian," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0861, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Summers, Lawrence & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008. "Policymaking for Posterity," Working Paper Series rwp08-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Anderlini, Luca & Gerardi, Dino & Lagunoff, Roger, 2008. "Communication and Learning," Working Papers 37, Yale University, Department of Economics.