Report NEP-HPE-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2008. "Coping with Complexity. Keynes and International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of WWI," Working Papers 121, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Alain Béraud, 2008. "Allais Et Hicks : De Walras Aux Modeles Neo-Walrasiens," Post-Print halshs-00343359, HAL.
- cristiano, Antonelli, 2008. "Stato e mercato: l’ipotesi liberalsocialista. In ricordo di Franco Momigliano," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200811, University of Turin.
- Robert J. Aumann & Ein-Ya Gura & Sergiu Hart & Bezalel Peleg & Hana Shemesh & Shmuel Zamir, 2008. "Michael Maschler: In Memoriam," Discussion Paper Series dp493, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Dambrin, Claire & Löning, Hélène, 2008. "Uncovering Simons’ structuralism with cognitive theories: Interactive control systems and processes of learning," Les Cahiers de Recherche 896, HEC Paris.
- Arantxa Jarque, 2008. "Repeated moral hazard with effort persistence," Working Paper 08-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ulrich Schimmack, 2008. "Measuring Wellbeing in the SOEP," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 145, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Francesco Guala & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "An Experimental Study of Conventions and Norms," CEEL Working Papers 0810, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2008007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Barnett & Marcelle Chauvet, 2008. "The End of the Great Moderation?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200814, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.