Report NEP-HPE-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Cayla, 2008. "Learning, Rationality and Identity Building," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340832, HAL.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2006. "A Note on Ronald Meek's 'Studies in the Labour Theory of Value'," MPRA Paper 11759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2008.
- Roy Grieve, 2008. "Professor Yunus on â€œsocial businessâ€ and the conquest of poverty: a dissenting view," Working Papers 0813, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2008. "Making Monetary Policy by Committee," Working Papers 1051, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- André van Hoorn & Robbert Maseland, 2008. "Weber, Work Ethic And Well-Being," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Subhasish Dugar & Haimanti Bhattacharya, 2008. "The Power of Reasoning: Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_20, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Basuchoudhary, Atin & Allen, Sam & Siemers, Troy, 2008. "Civilization and the evolution of short sighted agents," MPRA Paper 11765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10268 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariko Klasing, 2008. "The Cultural Roots of Institutions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.