Report NEP-HPE-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Structural changes in economics during the last fifty years," MPRA Paper 10534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup & Kumar, Saten, 2008. "Do we need time series econometrics," MPRA Paper 10530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2008.
- Luca Fiorito, 2008. "John R. Commons, Wesley N. Hohfeld and the Origins of Transactional Economics," Department of Economics University of Siena 536, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Colin Rogers, 2008. "The Principle of Effective Demand and the State of Post Keynesian Monetary Economics," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00319161_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin K. Jones, 2007. "Against Applicability: A critique of Guala’s Methodology of Experimental Economics," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 205, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dave Colander & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2008. "The Economics Major and a Liberal Education," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0812, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Steven Jones & Eric Hoest & Richie Fuld & Mahesh Dahal & Dave Colander, 2008. "What Economics Students Think of the Economics Major," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0810, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Gail Hoyt & Dave Colander, 2008. "The Professional Development of Graduate Students in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0811, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- D.A. Kendrick & H.M. Amman & M.P. Tucci, 2008. "Learning About Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," Working Papers 08-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765013129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piet Keizer, 2008. "The Concept of Institution: Context and Meaning," Working Papers 08-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gustavo Federico Torrens, 2008. "The economic value of ideology," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 378, Universidad del CEMA.
- Leong, Chee Kian, 2008. "Capitalism and Economic Growth: A Game-Theoretic Perspective," MPRA Paper 10472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viola Angelini, Danilo Cavapozzi, Luca Corazzini, Omar Paccagnella., 2008. "Do Danes and Italians Rate Life Satisfaction in the Same Way? Using Vignettes to Correct for Individual-Specific Scale Biases," ISLA Working Papers 31, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.