Report NEP-HPE-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Short and long Term behavior of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 8944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Knowledge Economics: Improving Theoretical Framework of Knowledge Transfer," MPRA Paper 8942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Manipulating Reference States: the Effect of Attitudes on Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00273959 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krasniqi, Mikra, 2007. "Changing Attitudes towards Minimum Wage Debate: How is The Neoclassical Economic Theory holding in the face of a New Era of Minimum Wage Studies?," MPRA Paper 8896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2008. "L’hypothèse d’utilité relative dans l’analyse économique : enjeux et conséquences," Working Papers of BETA 2008-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.