Report NEP-HPE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "In Quest of Truth: The War of Methods in Economics," MPRA Paper 8866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Knowledge Economics role in explaining growth and innovation," MPRA Paper 8799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elodie Brahic & Valérie Clément & Nathalie Moureau & Marion Vidal, 2008. "A la recherche des Merit Goods," Working Papers 08-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gunther Maier & Alexander Kaufmann & Michael Vyborny, 2008. "Is Regional Science a Scientific Discipline? Answers from a Citation Based Social Network Analysis," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_02, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.