Report NEP-HPE-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Kregel, 2007. "Nurkse and the Role of Finance in Development Economics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_520, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 2007. "The Adaptation Problem, Evolution and Normative Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA), 2007. "Wealth, Well-being and Value(s): A Proposition of Structuring Concepts for a (real) Transdisciplinary Dialogue within Ecological Economics," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Leonardo Boncinelli, 2007. "Manifesto of Dynamic Social Economics," Department of Economics University of Siena 517, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Capaldo Jeronim, 2007. "On the Marxian law of the falling rate of profit and Marx-biased technical change," wp.comunite 0029, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Lanteri, Alessandro & Carabelli, Anna, 2007. "What is Behavioural Economics Like?," MPRA Paper 5667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Graber & Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2007. "How to Get Tenured (in Germany, in Economics)," Working Papers 2007_32, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.