Report NEP-HPE-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Of The H-Index And Its Alternatives: An Application To The 100 Most Prolific Economists," Working Papers FNU-146, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2007.
- Sapienza, Paola & Toldra Simats, Anna & Zingales, Luigi, 2007. "Understanding Trust," CEPR Discussion Papers 6462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2007. "On the complexity of rationalizing behavior," Economics Working Papers 1048, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Miller, Alan D., 2007. "The “Reasonable Man” and other legal standards," Working Papers 1277, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.