Report NEP-HPE-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kemp, R. & van den Bergh, J., 2006. "Economics and Transitions: Lessons from Economic Sub-disciplines," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 038, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2006. "On the Origins of "A Monetary History"," NBER Working Papers 12666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Sartor, 2006. "Validity As Bindingness: The Normativity of Legality," EUI-LAW Working Papers 18, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Finn Olesen, 2006. "Rational Economic Man og Bounded Rationality - Nogle betragtninger over rationalitetsbegrebet i økonomisk teori," Working Papers 71/06, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Christian Joerges; Jurgen Neyer, 2006. "Deliberative Supranationalism Revisited," EUI-LAW Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Should National Happiness be Maximized?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-26, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA), revised Mar 2007.
- Morten Egeberg, 2006. "Towards an Organization Theory of International Integration," ARENA Working Papers 13, ARENA.
- Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Dictators and Their Viziers: Agency Problems in Dictatorships," Economics Working Papers 0053, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Eric Maskin & Kevin W.S. Roberts, 2006. "On the Fundamental Theorems of General Equilibrium," Economics Working Papers 0074, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Giovanni Sartor, 2006. "Syllogism and Defeasibilty: A Comment on Neil MacCormick’s Rhetoric and the Rule of Law," EUI-LAW Working Papers 23, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Alan Kirman, 2006. "Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road," Economics Working Papers 0073, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.