Report NEP-HPE-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'analytique et le synthétique en économie," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 847, HEC Paris.
- Lydia Illge & Reimund Schwarze, 2006. "A Matter of Opinion: How Ecological and Neoclassical Environmental Economists Think about Sustainability and Economics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 619, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sidney Winter, 2006. "The Logic of Appropriability: From Schumpeter to Arrow to Teece," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2006/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'a priori et l'a posteriori en Economie," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 849, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shultziner, Doron & Dattner, Arnon, 2006. "The Puzzle of Altruism Reconsidered: Biological Theories of Altruism and One-Shot Altruism," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 103, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore