Report NEP-HPE-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'analytique et le synthétique en économie," Les Cahiers de Recherche 847, HEC Paris.
- Lydia Illge & Reimund Schwarze, 2006. "A Matter of Opinion: How Ecological and Neoclassical Environmental Economists Think about Sustainability and Economics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 619, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sidney Winter, 2006. "The Logic of Appropriability: From Schumpeter to Arrow to Teece," LEM Papers Series 2006/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'a priori et l'a posteriori en Economie," Les Cahiers de Recherche 849, HEC Paris.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2006. "Synergies are a reason to prefer first-price auctions!," Research Memoranda 034, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Shultziner, Doron & Dattner, Arnon, 2006. "The Puzzle of Altruism Reconsidered: Biological Theories of Altruism and One-Shot Altruism," Ratio Working Papers 103, The Ratio Institute.
- Perea, Andrés, 2006. "Nash Equilibrium as an Expression of Self-Referential Reasoning," Research Memoranda 035, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.