Report NEP-HPE-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001285 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaiserfledt, Thomas, 2006. "Review of Theories of Invention and Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 47, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sydney Afriat, 2006. "Sraffa's Prices," Department of Economics University of Siena 474, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Allen R. Sanderson & John J. Siegfried, 2006. "Simon Rottenberg and Baseball, Then and Now: A 50th Anniversary Retrospective," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0606, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- John A. Weymark, 2006. "John Charles Harsanyi," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0607, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.