Report NEP-HPE-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Emrah Aydinonat, 2005. "An interview with Thomas C. Schelling: Interpretation of game theory and the checkerboard model," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0510001, EconWPA.
- P.P.M.A.R. Heugens, 2004. "A neo-Weberian theory of the firm," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 04-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Antonio Almodovar & Maria de Fátima Brandão, 2005. "Is there any progress in Economics? Some answers from the historians of economic thought," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 192, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Brian Loasby, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and the Human Mind," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2005-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dion, David-Pascal, 2004. "Trade, growth and geography: A synthetic," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 22, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00005009_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore