Report NEP-HPE-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Understanding The Entitlement Approach To Famine," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0509019, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "Marx and the Mechanism of Functioning of a Socialist Economy," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0509005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth, 2005. "On Inequity Aversion," Papers on Strategic Interaction, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group 2005-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005. "What Values Should Count in the Arts? The Tension between Economic Effects and Cultural Value," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2005-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Charles Goodhart, 2005. "An Essay on the Interactions between the Bank of England's Forecasts, The MPC's Policy Adjustments, and the Eventual Outcome," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp546, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- pina ciani, 2005. "Capitale sociale, sviluppo economico e tentativi di misurazione," Others, EconWPA 0509019, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004766_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "The operational target of monetary policy and the rise and fall of reserve position doctrine," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0372, European Central Bank.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "Where's the beef? the trivial dynamics of real business cycle models," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2005-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Research Policy. The case of the Social sciences and the Humanities (In French)," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2005-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.