Report NEP-HPE-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amitava K. Dutt & Peter Skott, 2005. "Keynesian Theory and the AD-AS Framework: A Reconsideration," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gil Kalai & Shmuel Safra, 2005. "Threshold Phenomena and Influence, with Some Perspectives from Mathematics, Computer Science, and Economics," Discussion Paper Series dp398, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira, 2005. "A mão invisível de Júpiter e o método newtoniano de Smith," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td271, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Panagis Liossatos, 2004. "Statistical Entropy in General Equilibrium Theory," Working Papers 0414, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2005. "Individual Irrationality and Aggregate Outcomes," Discussion Papers 05-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2005-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2005. "Behavioral Public Economics: Welfare and Policy Analysis with Non-Standard Decision-Makers," NBER Working Papers 11518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Morone, 2005. "Comparison of Mean-Variance Theory and Expected-Utility Theory through a Laboratory Experiment," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.