Report NEP-HPE-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira, 2005. "Adam Smith e seu contexto: o Iluminismo escocês," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td263, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2005. "Back to Keynes?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Meeropol, 2004. "Another Distortion of Adam Smith: The Case of the "Invisible Hand"," Working Papers wp79, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Matias Vernengo, 2005. "Economics Ideas and Institutions in Historical Perspective: Cairú and Hamilton on Trade and Finance," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2005. "Free Banking and the Bank of Canada," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20054, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, EconWPA.
- Gopinath VadirajaRao Bangalore, 2005. "Utility Complex," General Economics and Teaching 0506001, EconWPA.
- Krishna Gopal Misra, 2005. "Theory of Economics in natural societies," General Economics and Teaching 0506004, EconWPA.