Report NEP-HPE-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Field, 2004. "Why Multilevel Selection Matters," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Jack Vromen, 2004. "Routines, genes and program-based behaviour," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2005. "Hobbes to Rousseau: Inequality, Institutions, and Development," IZA Discussion Papers 1450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katarzyna Miakisz & Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, . "Quantization of Games: Towards Quantum Artificial Intelligence," Departmental Working Papers 21, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "Rational Expectations And Monetary Theory: An Investigative Paper[1960 - 1989]," Macroeconomics 0501001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:65/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:66/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore