Report NEP-HPE-2004-06-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. P. Cockshott & A. Cottrell & G. Michaelson, 2004. "Testing Marx with Input Output Tables," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0406002, EconWPA.
- Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2004. "The Structure of Simple 'New Economic Geography' Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 4326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Novarese & Salvatore Rizzello, 2004. "The intermingling between cognitive economics and experimental," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0406004, EconWPA.
- Sergio Da Silva, 2004. "Criticality," Finance 0406003, EconWPA.
- Nir, A., 2004. "Relationships as Commitment Devices: Strategic Silence," Discussion Paper 2004-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, 2004. "Values Law Values Metric," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0406003, EconWPA.
- Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2004. "Calvo Contracts: A Critique," CEPR Discussion Papers 4288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.