Report NEP-HPE-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso Novales, 2002. "The Role of Simulation Methods in Macroeconomics," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0227, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- paul ormerod, & bridget rosewell & laurence smith, 2002. "An agent-based model of the evolution of competition and market structure," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 48, Society for Computational Economics.
- Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2003. "Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials," Economics working papers 2003-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Davide LA TORRE, 2001. "On inverse problems for iterated function systems," Departmental Working Papers 2001-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2003. "A meta-analysis of the international gender wage gap," Economics working papers 2003-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.