Report NEP-HME-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "The Road to Market Serfdom: Why Economics is Not a Science and How to Fix it," MPRA Paper 52677, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2013.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2013.
"La Argentina y la tendencia descendente de la tasa de ganancia (1910-2011)
[Argentina and the tendency of the rate of profit to fall (1910-2011)]," MPRA Paper 52503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "On the Ricardian Invariable Measure of Value in General Convex Economies: Applicability of the Standard Commodity," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 597, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Greiff, Matthias & Egbert, Henrik & Xhangolli, Kreshnik, 2013. "Pay What You Want – But Pay Enough! Information Asymmetries and PWYW Pricing," MPRA Paper 52766, University Library of Munich, Germany.