Report NEP-HME-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agarwal, Manmohan & Whalley, John, 2013. "China and India: Reforms and the Response: How Differently have the Economies Behaved," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 129, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Cardoso Machado, Nuno Miguel, 2013. "The Money of the Mind and the God of Commodities – The real abstraction according to Sohn-Rethel," MPRA Paper 48961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Telegdy, Álmos, 2013. "The Effect of Public Wages on Corporate Compensation in Hungary," IZA Discussion Papers 7524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bartelsman, Eric & Dobbelaere, Sabien & Peters, Bettina, 2013. "Allocation of Human Capital and Innovation at the Frontier: Firm-Level Evidence on Germany and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 7540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jon D. Wisman & Aaron Pacitti, 2013. "Ending the Crisis With Guaranteed Employment and Retraining," Working Papers 2013-12, American University, Department of Economics.