Report NEP-HME-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cecilia Navarra, 2013. "How do worker cooperatives stabilize employment? The role of profit reinvestment into locked assets," Working Papers 1307, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Do higher corporate taxes reduce wages? Micro evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-039, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Huth, 2013. "Georg von CharasoffÂ´s Theory of Value, Capital and Prices of Production," Working Paper Series in Economics 279, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "Technology Diffusion:Measurement, Causes and Consequences," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 13-420, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:ssa:lemwps:2013/14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Budzinski, Oliver & Haji Ali Beigi, Maryam, 2013. "Competition policy agendas for industrializing countries," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 81, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Paolo Pini, 2013. "ProduttivitÃƒ , salari, innovazione. Post-riflessioni: un patto per cosa e tra chi?," Working Papers 2013172, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Josselin Droff & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2013. "Assessing the Regional Economic Impacts of Defense Activities â€“ A Survey of Methods," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0417, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Sasvari, Peter & Majoros, Zsuzsa, 2013. "The Connection Between ICT Development Level and The Use of Information Systems by Micro-Enterprises," EconStor Conference Papers 76783, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Marinc , Matej, 2013. "Should competition policy in banking be amended during crises? Lessons from the EU," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 7/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Reinert, Erik S., 2013. "Civilizing capitalism: â€œgoodâ€ and â€œbadâ€ greed from the enlightenment to Thorstein Veblen (1857-1929)," MPRA Paper 47931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Luke Gallup, 2013. "Creating complex tables for publication," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013, Stata Users Group 01, Stata Users Group.
- Ambra Poggi, 2013. "Labor mobility network and intra firm wage dispersion," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 133, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Boldizzoni, Francesco, 2013. "On history and policy: Time in the age of neoliberalism," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Teresa C. Fort, 2013. "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do: Why Firms Fragment Production Across Locations," Working Papers 13-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013. "Trust, Growth and Well-being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 7464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toshiyuki Nakanishi, 2013. "Does the Acquisition of Asian Market Improve Corporate Profits? -Asian Market and R&D Investment in four Machine Apparatus Industries-," Discussion Papers 1308, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis, 2013. "Bite the Bullet: Trade Retaliation, EU Jurisprudence and the Law and Economics of 'Taking One for the Team'," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2013/32, European University Institute.