Report NEP-HME-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allan Collard-Wexler & Jan De Loecker, 2013. "Reallocation and Technology: Evidence From The U.S. Steel Industry," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 13-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Friel Martha, 2013. "Understanding creativity and innovation in industrial design: an historical and empirical assessment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201311, University of Turin.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Sustainability and Competitiveness in Evolutionary Perspectives. Environmental Innovations, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics in the EU," Working Papers 2013042, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Bidard, 2013. "Getting Rid Of Rent?," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2013-8, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Xosé Luis Quiñoá López, 2013. "About the size of the measurement units in a Leontief system and its consequences," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia 0052, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Berardi, N. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2013. "More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession," Working papers, Banque de France 425, Banque de France.
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Jeremy Jelliffe & Adam Rabinowitz & Joyce Meader & Richard Meinert & Joseph Bonelli & Sheila Andrew, 2013. "The Cost of Producing Milk in Connecticut: An Overview," Outreach Reports, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy 14, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.