Report NEP-HME-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eugenio Caverzasi, 2013. "The Missing Macro Link," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_753, Levy Economics Institute.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2013. "The Antitrust Analysis of Multi-Sided Platform Businesses," NBER Working Papers 18783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamila Ruzickova & Petr Korab, 2013. "Does horizontal cooperation create value? A residual income approach application on Czech agricultural data," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-32, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Simon Janssen & Simone N. Tuor Sartore & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," Working Papers 327, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "Standard-setting abuse: the case for antitrust control," Policy Briefs 769, Bruegel.
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2013. "Influences of institutional pressures on corporate social responsibility attitude and corporate social responsibility outcomes," Business Economics Working Papers wb130301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Matthew S. Jaremski, 2013. "National Banking's Role in U.S. Industrialization, 1850-1900," NBER Working Papers 18789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Osborne, William & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2013. "Factors Affecting U.S. Farmer’s Expenditures on Farm Machinery 1960-2010," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142547, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "European antitrust control and standard setting," Working Papers 768, Bruegel.