Report NEP-HME-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eugenio Caverzasi, 2013. "The Missing Macro Link," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_753, Levy Economics Institute.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2013. "The Antitrust Analysis of Multi-Sided Platform Businesses," NBER Working Papers 18783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamila Ruzickova & Petr Korab, 2013. "Does horizontal cooperation create value? A residual income approach application on Czech agricultural data," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics 2013-32, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Simon Janssen & Simone N. Tuor Sartore & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW) 327, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "Standard-setting abuse: the case for antitrust control," Policy Briefs 769, Bruegel.
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2013. "Influences of institutional pressures on corporate social responsibility attitude and corporate social responsibility outcomes," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb130301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Matthew S. Jaremski, 2013. "National Banking's Role in U.S. Industrialization, 1850-1900," NBER Working Papers 18789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Osborne, William & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2013. "Factors Affecting U.S. Farmer’s Expenditures on Farm Machinery 1960-2010," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 142547, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "European antitrust control and standard setting," Working Papers, Bruegel 768, Bruegel.