Report NEP-HME-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio LUCIANI & Stefano ZAMBERLAN, 2012. "Bisogni contro utilità: un'interpretazione bioeconomica della crisi," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 112/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "On Bródy’s conjecture: facts and figures from the US economy," MPRA Paper 43719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yabar, J., 2012. "Wait, bond, and buy: Consumer responses to economic crisis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661444, Tilburg University.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Maxwell, Sarah, 2012. "Sentencing in Criminal Cartel Cases in Ireland: the Duffy Judgment," Papers WP443, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Daniel L. McFadden, 2013. "The New Science of Pleasure," NBER Working Papers 18687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2013. "Who Earns Minimum Wages in Europe? New Evidence Based on Household Surveys," DULBEA Working Papers 13-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lea, Kubíčková, 2012. "Identification of the risk factors of the internationalitaion process of SMEs operating in the textile industry," MPRA Paper 43758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Benoît Demil & Aude Deville & Olivier de la Villarmois & Xavier Lecocq & Hervé Leleu, 2013. "A method to analyze profit differential between firms," Working Papers 2013-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.