Report NEP-HME-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rainer, A., 2012. "Technical change in a combined Classical - Evolutionary multi-sector economy: Causes, Effects and implications for economic and social policy," MPRA Paper 43298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Fernandes, 2012. "Institutions and the Sectoral Organization of Production," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp1207, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Shipekesa, Arthur M. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2012. "Gender Control and Labour Input: Who Controls the Proceeds from Staple Crop Production among Zambian Farmers?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 140904, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Turingâ€™s Economics-- A Birth Centennial Homage," ASSRU Discussion Papers, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit 1224, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Income distribution, profit, and real shares," MPRA Paper 43291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Crisis and methodology: some heterodox misunderstandings," MPRA Paper 43260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The common error of common sense: an essential rectification of the accounting approach," MPRA Paper 43196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2012. "Primary and Secondary Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_741, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The rhetoric of failure: a hyper-dialog about method in economics and how to get things going," MPRA Paper 43276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- hu, yi, 2012. "Outlook of Chinaâ€™s State-Owned Enterprises Transformation," MPRA Paper 43238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2012.
- NicolÃ² Bellanca, 2012. "Per unâ€™Interpretazione del Dualismo Italiano: ComplementaritÃ Istituzionale o Isteresi Congiunturale?," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_28.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Sebastiano Fadda, 2012. "Formal and informal institutions:towards a deeper understanding of a complex relationship. Some cases in the labour market," Working Papers 0002, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Tounsi, Said & Ezzahid, El Hadj & El Alaoui, Aicha & Nihou, Abdelaziz, 2012. "Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: An application of input-output analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.