Report NEP-HME-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2012. "Path dependence research in regional economic development: Cacophony or knowledge accumulation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1219, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Hernán Vallejo, 2012. "Mainstream Economics in the Early 21st Century: What, How and How Far," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010013, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Theodore Metaxas, 2012. "Territorial Competition: Theories, arguments, policies and lessons of the last 25 years," ERSA conference papers ersa12p947, European Regional Science Association.
- Uwe Cantner & Simone Vannuccini, 2012. "A New View of General Purpose Technologies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yong Tao, 2012. "Spontaneous Economic Order," Papers 1210.0898, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Alberto Lanzavecchia, 2012. "Is microcredit targeted to poor people? Evidences from a Cambodian microfinance institution," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0149, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Antonio Russo, 2012. "Branding Brazilian slums through 'freeware' cultural production: the case of Rio de Janeiro," ERSA conference papers ersa12p365, European Regional Science Association.
- Ilari Karppi, 2012. "Towards associative meaningfulness: Maintaining social capital in community development," ERSA conference papers ersa12p479, European Regional Science Association.
- Isabelle Devos & Christa Matthys, 2012. "Manly rights and manly duties. Sexuality and birth control in Flanders 1900-1940," EED-Working Papers 2, EED research unit, department of History, Ghent University.
- Samuel Jaramillo González, 2012. "Heterogeneidad estructural en el capitalismo: una mirada desde el marxismo de hoy," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010014, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Federico Pablo-Marti & Juan Luis Santos & Antonio GacÃa-Tabuenca & MarÃa Teresa Gallo & TomÃ¡s Mancha, 2012. "Forecasting and simulation of the impact of public policies on industrial districts using an agent-based model," ERSA conference papers ersa12p553, European Regional Science Association.
- Nicola Amendola & Mariacristina Rossi & Giovanni Vecchi, 2012. "Vulnerability to Poverty in Italy," Working papers 007, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Francesco Garibaldo & Nicole Orlando & Gianluca Parodi & Giorgio Tassinari, 2012. "La green economy in Emilia-Romagna: a sostenibilità come fattore di sviluppo," Quaderni di Dipartimento 1, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- JosÃ© Belbute & AntÃ³nio Caleiro & Gertrudes Guerreiro & Elsa Vaz & Ana Eduardo, 2012. "The input-output table for the Alentejo Region in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa12p387, European Regional Science Association.
- William Dunkelberg & Carmen Moore & Jonathan Scott & William Stull, 2012. "Do Entrepreneurial Goals Matter? Resource Allocation in New Owner-Managed Firms," DETU Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Stefan Einarsson & Jasmine McGinnis & Hanna Schneider, 2012. "Exploring the Talk-action Gap: a Qualitative Investigation of Foundation Practices over Three Regime Types," Working papers 006, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.