Report NEP-HME-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2012. "Globalization and gender equality in the course of development," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Matsuoka, Takayasu, 2012. "Retail Price Stickiness, Market Structure and Distribution Channels," Research Center for Price Dynamics Working Paper Series, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 4, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Herr, Annika & Suppliet, Moritz, 2012. "Pharmaceutical prices under regulation: Tiered co-payments and reference pricing in Germany," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 48, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Methodological approaches for measuring the creative employment: a critical appraisal with an application to Portugal," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 455, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2012. "What underlies localization and urbanization economies? Evidence from the location of new firms," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2012/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Thomas Mayer, 2012. "Ziliak and McClosky’s Criticisms of Significance Tests: A Damage Assessment," Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics 126, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter, 2012. "Comparing Real Wages," NBER Working Papers 18006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Numberger, Siegfried & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Drivers of the future retailing environment," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School 2006-04, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2011. ""What Did Corporate Executives, Outside Directors and Large Shareholders Really Do ?: Corporate Governance of Tokyo Marine and Tasiho Marine in Mitsubishi and Mitsui Zaibatsu" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-J-237, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bauer, Thomas K. & Kroeger, Hanna, 2012. "Minimum Wages as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Kisunko, Gregory, 2012. "External finance and firm survival in the aftermath of the crisis : evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6050, The World Bank.