Report NEP-HME-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2011. ""Employment precariousness" in a European cross-national perspective. A sociological review of thirty years of research," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00654370, HAL.
- Nicolás De Roux, 2011. "Back to Basics: Sticky Prices in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009244, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Pia S. Schober, 2011. "Maternal Labor Market Return, Parental Leave Policies, and Gender Inequality in Housework," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 422, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alain Béraud, 2012. "Kaldor et la théorie keynésienne de la répartition," Post-Print halshs-00143948, HAL.
- Massimo Di Matteo, 2011. "Goodwin's social philosophy: Continuity and change," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0711, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Yagci, Fahrettin, 2012. "Mozambique Cashew reforms revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5939, The World Bank.
- D. Van Geyt & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2011. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Insider Trading Profitability in Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 11/739, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Freshwater, David, 2012. "Complexity and Obsolete Data Concepts: Canadian Farm Policy, and the Changing Structure of Agriculture," Staff Papers 119473, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jean-Michel Larrasquet & Véronique Pilnière, 2012. "The role of universities in searching for a sustainable future through innovation," Post-Print hal-00656954, HAL.
- Mathew Greenwald & Andrew G. Biggs & Lisa Schneider, 2011. "Financial Advisors' Role in Influencing Social Security Claiming," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 894, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Santiago Melo, 2011. "Eudaimonía y la economía de la felicidad," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009232, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ermanno C. Tortia, 2011. "The firm as a common. The case of accumulation and use of common resources in mutual benefit organizations," Department of Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2012. "Down and Out: Measuring Long-term Hardship in the Labor Market," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2012-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Daniel M. Hausman, 2012. "Why Satisfy Preferences?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-24, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.