Report NEP-HME-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Labor Mobility And Spatial Density," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 248, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Julián F. Bautista R. & Londra T. Niño M. & Gemma V. Truke O. & Jairo Santander A., 2011. "El control social y su relación con los procesos de formación de capital social y movilidad social: algunos indicios a partir de experiencias en Bogot," DOCUMENTOS DE INVESTIGACIÃN 008349, UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL.
- Stéphane Mussard & Bernard Philippe, 2010. "Déséquilibres, système bancaire et chômage involontaire," Working Papers 10-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2010.
- Government of India Ministry of Women and Child Development, 2011. "Budget for Gender Equity," Working Papers id:3718, eSocialSciences.
- Aleyamma Vijayan & Mariamma Sanu George, 2011. "Gender Responsive Budgeting: The Case of Kerala," Working Papers id:3723, eSocialSciences.
- Jacknowitz, Alison & Tiehen, Laura, 2010. "WIC Participation Patterns: An Investigation of Delayed Entry and Early Exit," Economic Research Report 102759, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Thrasher, James F. & Rousu, Matthew C. & Hammond, David & Navarro, Ashley & Corrigan, Jay R., 2011. "Estimating the Impact of Food and Drug Administration Regulation of Cigarette Package Warning Labels and the Potential Added Impact of Plain Packaging: Evidence From Experimental Auctions Among Adult ," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103169, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Khachaturyan, Marianna & Lynne, Gary D. & Burbach, Mark E., 2011. "Transcending the Limitations of Environmental Economic Framing: Toward a Metaeconomics of Environmental Choice," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102866, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Czap, Hans J. & Czap, Natalia V. & Khachaturyan, Marianna & Burbach, Mark E. & Lynne, Gary D., 2011. "Smiley or Frowney: The effect of emotions and framing in a downstream water pollution game," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102696, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yu-Han Jao & Jui-Chung Allen Li, 2011. "Trends in the Employment of Married Mothers of Preschool-Aged Children in Taiwan," Working Papers 850, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Das, Kumar B, 2010. "Growth Elasticity of poverty in the globe," MPRA Paper 30457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralf Meisenzahl & Joel Mokyr, 2011. "The Rate and Direction of Invention in the British Industrial Revolution: Incentives and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 16993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.