Report NEP-HIS-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saiz, Patricio & Castro, Rafael, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investments and Intellectual Property Rights. International Intangible Assets in Spain circa 1820–1939," Working Papers in Economic History 2013/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Working Papers in Economics 14/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2013. "Honesty, Diligence, and Skill: Risk Sharing and Specialization in the Kiryu Silk Weaving Cluster, Japan," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f166, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 03 Jun 2014.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2013. "Sovereigns versus banks: credit, crises, and consequences," Working Paper Series 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Elise S. Brezis & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Social mobility at the top: Why are elites self-reproducing?," Working Papers 312, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Swedish Wealth Taxation, 1911–2007," Working Paper Series 1000, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 21 Mar 2014.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Ilia Zatcovecky & Ekaterina Kudryavceva, 2013. "The Democracy abridged: Factors in Restricting Political Competition," Working Papers 0077, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Liana Fox & Irwin Garfinkel & Neeraj Kaushal & Jane Waldfogel & Christopher Wimer, 2014. "Waging War on Poverty: Historical Trends in Poverty Using the Supplemental Poverty Measure," NBER Working Papers 19789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2013.
"La Argentina y la tendencia descendente de la tasa de ganancia (1910-2011)
[Argentina and the tendency of the rate of profit to fall (1910-2011)]," MPRA Paper 52503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esposito, Piero & Patriarca, Fabrizio & Perini, Luigi & Salvati, Luca, 2013. "Economic Convergence with Divergence in Environmental Quality? Desertification Risk and the Economic Structure of a Mediterranean Country (1960-2010)," MPRA Paper 52601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCain, Roger, 2013. "John Bates Clark’s Conception of Capital," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-8, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.