Report NEP-HIS-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loren Brandt & Debin Ma & Thomas G. Rawski, 2013. "From divergence to convergence: re-evaluating the history behind China’s economic boom," Economic History Working Papers 50816, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Maria Alejandra Irigoin, 2013. "A trojan horse in Daoguang China? Explaining the flows of silver in and out of China," Economic History Working Papers 49082, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Chadha , Jagjit S. & Newby, Elisa, 2013. "Midas, transmuting all, into paper: The Bank of England and the Banque de France during the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," Research Discussion Papers 20/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Gifts of Mars: Warfare and Europe's Early Rise to Riches," Working Papers 719, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Patrick O'Brien, 2013. "Historical foundations for a global perspective on the emergence of a Western European regime for the discovery, development and diffusion of useful and reliable knowledge," Economic History Working Papers 49148, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Working Papers 0047, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013. "Accounting for Breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian Lens," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Piatkowski, Marcin, 2013. "Poland's new golden age : shifting from Europe's periphery to its center," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6639, The World Bank.
- David Chilosi, 2013. "Risky institutions: political regimes and the cost of public borrowing in early modern Italy," Economic History Working Papers 50815, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Jan Tore Klovland, 2013. "Contributions to a history of prices in Norway: Monthly price indices, 1777-1920," Working Paper 2013/23, Norges Bank.
- Kent Deng, 2013. "Demystifying growth and development in North Song China, 960–1127," Economic History Working Papers 50969, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Ron Boschma & Matté Hartog, 2013. "Merger and acquisition activity as driver of spatial clustering: the spatial evolution of the Dutch banking industry, 1850-1993," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1315, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2013.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martha J. Bailey, 2013. "Fifty Years of Family Planning: New Evidence on the Long-Run Effects of Increasing Access to Contraception," NBER Working Papers 19493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bignon, V. & Esteves, R. & Herranz-Loncán, A., 2013. "Big Push or Big Grab? Railways, Government Activism and Export Growth in Latin America, 1865-1913," Working papers 447, Banque de France.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "Sovereigns versus Banks: Credit, Crises, and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 19506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Golson, 2013. "Evaluating the Swiss transitory labour contribution to Germany in the Second War," Economic History Working Papers 49083, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- P. G. Ardeni & A. Gentili, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp907, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Samuel MAVEYRAUD, 2013. "La structure du réseau de commerce international en 1850," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Salerno, Nicola Carmine, 2013.
"Un Test sulle Ipotesi delle Proiezioni a medio-lungo termine della Spesa Sanitaria
[Testing Hypotheses at the basis of medium-long term Projections of Health Care Expenditure]," MPRA Paper 50402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Callaghan, Helen & Hees, Alexandra, 2013. "Wirtschaftsnationalismus im Wandel der Zeit: Der politische Diskurs um ausländische Unternehmensübernahmen in Großbritannien seit den 1950er-Jahren," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/14, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia : Experience, Lessons, and Issues," Finance Working Papers 23639, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.