Report NEP-HIS-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael, Dobado-González & Alfredo, García-Hiernaux & David, Guerrero-Burbano, 2013. "West versus East: Early Globalization and the Great Divergence," MPRA Paper 48773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2013. "Distributional Impact of Commodity Price Shocks: Australia over a Century," OxCarre Working Papers 117, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Philippe Bance & Nathalie Rey, 2013. "The future of Public Enterprise: The French Post," Post-Print hal-00849394, HAL.
- BRESSER-PEREIRA, Luiz Carlos, 2013. "Revolução capitalista e formação do estado-nação," Textos para discussÃ£o 326, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jeffrey Lin, 2013. "Regional resilience," Working Papers 2013/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ternyik, Stephen I., 2013. "Humanistic Science of Jewry (Judaism as Humanistic Science/Judentum als Geisteswissenschaft)," MPRA Paper 48825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2013. "Maternal Health and the Baby Boom," Working Papers 2013-003, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09na41pc24o is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefania Albanesi, 2013. "Maternal Health and Fertility: An International Perspective," Working Papers 2013-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Simon Mohun & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2013. "Fatigue and Team Performance in Soccer: Evidence from the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championship," IZA Discussion Papers 7519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dwyer, Gerald P & Devereux, John & Baier, Scott L. & Tamura, Robert, 2013. "Recessions, Growth and Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 48843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.