Report NEP-HIS-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora E. Gordon, 2013. "High School Graduation in the Context of Changing Elementary and Secondary Education Policy and Income Inequality: The Last Half Century," NBER Working Papers 19049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kepinska, Ewa & Stark, Oded, 2013. "The evolution and sustainability of seasonal migration from Poland to Germany: From the dusk of the 19th century to the dawn of the 21st century," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 54, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Hagen, Johannes, 2013. "A History of the Swedish Pension System," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan R. RosÃ©s, 2012. "Coping with regional inequality in Sweden : structural change, migrations and policy, 1860-2000," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-09, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2013. "Empirical Research on Sovereign Debt and Default," CAMA Working Papers 2013-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marc Flandreau & Joanna Kinga Sławatyniec, 2013. "Understanding Rating Addiction: US Courts and the Origins of Rating Agencies’ Regulatory License (1900-1940)," IHEID Working Papers 11-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Tena Junguito & Henry Willebald, 2013. "On the accuracy of export growth in Argentina, 1870-1913," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-03, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Douglas J. Elliott & Greg Feldberg & Andreas Lehnert, 2013. "The history of cyclical macroprudential policy in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guerra, Erick Strom, 2013. "The New Suburbs: Evolving travel behavior, the built environment, and subway investments in Mexico City," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt88t7k9p5, University of California Transportation Center.