Report NEP-HIS-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel P. Mathy & Christopher M. Meissner, 2011. "Trade, Exchange Rate Regimes and Output Co-Movement: Evidence from the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14211, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Alcidez Gómez Jimenez, 2006. "Acumulación y sectores productivos en la segunda mitad del siglo XX en Colombia," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008280, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Robert W. Fogel & Nathaniel Grotte, 2011. "An Overview of The Changing Body: Health, Nutrition, and Human Development in the Western World Since 1700," NBER Working Papers 16938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calabresi, Guido & Schwartz, Kevin S., 2011. "The Costs of Class Actions: Allocation and Collective Redress in the U.S. Experience," IEL Working Papers 1, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Lino Cinquini & Cristina Campanale & Andrea Tenucci, 2010. "Do management accounting systems influence organizational change or vice-versa? Evidence from a case of constructive research in the Healthcare Sector," Working Papers 201006, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Laboratorio MeS.
- Golden, Miriam & Picci, Lucio, 2011. "Redistribution and Reelection under Proportional Representation: The Postwar Italian Chamber of Deputies," MPRA Paper 29956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Commission, Productivity, 2010. "Population and Migration: Understanding the Numbers," Research Papers 101, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- João Antonio de Paula & Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira & Alexandre Mendes Cunha & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak & Leonardo Gomes de Deus & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Guilherme Habib Santos Curi & Marc, 2011. "Marx in 1869: Notebook B113, The Economist and The Money Market Review," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td417, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jeffrey SATINOVER & Didier SORNETTE, 2010. "Taming Manias: On the Origins, Inevitability, Prediction and Regulation of Bubbles and Crashes," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 10-34, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Luis Francisco Ramírez Díaz, 2006. "La competitividad... ¿a qué se refiere?," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008284, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.