Report NEP-HIS-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "Traditional financing and distant trades during modernization process of financial industry: a case of Yamaguchi prefecture in the 1870s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 07-39, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Luís Pina Rebelo, 2007. "The Origins and the Evolution of Health Economics: a discipline by itself? Led by economists, practitioners or politics?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 16, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- George Grantham, 2007. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics 2007-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Finn Olesen, 2007. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis - A Note on a 1963 Post Keynesian. Macroeconomic Textbook," Working Papers, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics 76/07, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Kagami, Mitsuhiro, 2007. "The Sandinista Revolution and Post-Conflict Development--Key Issues," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 119, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2007. "Responsabilidad social de la empresa: ¿Qué modelo económico? ¿Qué modelo de empresa?," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/709, IESE Business School.