Report NEP-HIS-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2007. "The Historical Roots Of India’s Service-Led Development : A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Indian Productivity Differences, 1870-2000," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 817, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David Galenson, 2007. "Co-Authoring Advanced Art," NBER Working Papers 13484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00176083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Vivian, 2007. "The Equity Premium: 100 Years of Empirical Evidence from the UK," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0711, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007. "What Determines Top Income Shares? Evidence from the Twentieth Century," Research Papers in Economics 2007:17, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2007. "Recent Developments In The Theory Of Very Long Run Growth : A Historical Appraisal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 818, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nakagawa, Rika, 2007. "Institutional Development of Capital Markets in Nine Asian Economies," IDE Discussion Papers 112, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hernan J. Moscoso Boedo, 2007. "Optimal Technology and Development," Virginia Economics Online Papers 370, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Brief History of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 5254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iftikhar Ahmed & Usman Mustafa & Mahmood Khalid, 2007. "National Finance Commission Awards in Pakistan: A Historical Perspective," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:33, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Angela Milena Rojas, 2006. "Economic policy and institutional change: a contex-specific model for explaining the economic reforms failure in 1970’s Colombia," BORRADORES DEL CIE 004193, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Item repec:pri:cheawb:229 is not listed on IDEAS anymore