Report NEP-HIS-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Hun-Chang, 2007. "When and how did Japan catch up with Korea?: A comparative study of the pre-industrial economies of Korea and Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-15, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cordoba, Juan-Carlos, 2007. "Malthus to Romer: On the Colonial Origins of the Industrial Revolution," MPRA Paper 4466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4450 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Fratianni, 2007. "The Evolutionary Chain of International Financial Centers," Working Papers 2007-14, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- BOURDIEU Jérôme & MENENDEZ Martha & POSTEL-VINAY Gilles & SUWA-EISENMANN Akiko, 2007. "Where have (almost) all the wealthy gone? Spatial decomposition of wealth trends in France, 1820-1939," Research Unit Working Papers 0710, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Evolution of Tax Morale in Modern Spain," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 224, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 12 Aug 2008.
- Knut Sogner, 2007. "Slow growth and revolutionary change. The Norwegian IT industry enters the global age, 1970-2005," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070608, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Siegel, Jordan & Oberholzer-Gee, Felix, 2007. "Expropriators or Turnaround Artists? The Role of Controlling Families in South Korea (1985-2003)," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-19, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tony Latter, 2007. "Rules versus discretion in managing the Hong Kong dollar, 1983-2006," Working Papers 022007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Fernando Ossa, 2007. "La Experiencia de los Primeros Años del Euro," Documentos de Trabajo 319, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00166897 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KESZTENBAUM Lionel, 2007. "« If you love me, follow me. » Sibling's migration in France, 1870-1940," Research Unit Working Papers 0707, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore