Report NEP-HIS-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farley Grubb, 2007. "The Continental Dollar: How Much Was Really Issued ?," Working Papers 07-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Rui Pedro Esteves, 2007. "Quis custodiet quem? Sovereign Debt and Bondholders` Protection Before 1914," Economics Series Working Papers 323, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James M Nason & Shaun P Vahey, 2007. "The McKenna Rule and UK World War I Finance," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- José M. Menudo, 2007. "A.-R.-J. Turgot on a General Market: Competition, Price and History," Working Papers 07.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-05-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivo Maes, 2007. "The spread of Keynesian economics : a comparison of the Belgian and Italian experiences," Working Paper Research 113, National Bank of Belgium.
- Barbara Harriss-White and John Harriss, . "Green Revolution And After: The 'North Arcot Papers' And Long Term Studies Of The Political Economy Of Rural Development in South India," QEH Working Papers qehwps146, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Veronica Ronchi, 2007. "The Neoliberal Myth in Latin America: The Cases of Mexico and Argentina in the ‘90s," Working Papers 2007.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arthur J. Robson, 2007. "A 'Bioeconomic' View of the Neolithic and Recent Demographic Transitions," Discussion Papers dp07-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Hasan, Zubair, 1998. "Islamization of Knowledge in Economics: Issues and Agenda," MPRA Paper 2981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jennifer K. Ashcraft & Craig A. Depken, II, 2007. "The Introduction of the Reserve Clause in Major League Baseball: Evidence of its Impact on Select Player Salaries During the 1880s," Working Papers 0710, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Veronica Ronchi, 2007. "Populism and Neopopulism in Latin America: Clientelism, Trade Union Organisation and Electoral Support in Mexico and Argentina in the ‘90s," Working Papers 2007.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.