Report NEP-HIS-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bates, Robert H & Coatsworth, John H & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2006. "Lost Decades: Lessons from Post-Independence Latin America for Today's Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 5932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meissner, Christopher M & Taylor, Alan M, 2006. "Losing our Marbles in the New Century? The Great Rebalancing in Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flandreau, Marc & Galimard, Christophe & Jobst, Clemens & Nogués Marco, Maria Del Pilar, 2006. "The Bell Jar: Commercial Interest Rates between Two Revolutions, 1688-1789," CEPR Discussion Papers 5940, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bohlin, Jan & Larsson, Svante, 2006. "Protectionism, agricultural prices and relative factor incomes: Sweden’s wage-rental ratio, 1877-1926," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History 7, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Bohlin, Jan, 2006. "The income distributional consequences of agrarian tariffs in Sweden on the eve of World War I," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History 6, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Kate Bayliss, 2005. "Post-conflict Privatisation: A Review of Developments in Serbia and Bosnia Herzegovina," Working Papers 12, Economics and Statistics Analysis Unit (ESAU), Overseas Development Institute.
- Meng, Xin & Qian, Nancy, 2006. "The Long Run Health and Economic Consequences of Famine on Survivors: Evidence from China’s Great Famine," IZA Discussion Papers 2471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00117641_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00117968_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lars-Erik Borge, 2006. "Centralized or decentralized financing of local governments? Consequences for efficiency and inequality of service provision," Working Paper Series 7806, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00117737_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore