Report NEP-HIS-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David W. Galenson, 2006. "A Conceptual World: Why the Art of the Twentieth Century is So Different From the Art of All Earlier Centuries," NBER Working Papers 12499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maristella Botticini & Zvi Eckstein, 2006. "From Farmers to Merchants, Voluntary Conversion and Diaspora: A Human Capital Interpretation of Jewish History," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 2, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Michael Bordo & Thomas Helbling & Harold James, 2006. "Swiss Exchange Rate Policy in the 1930s. Was the Delay in Devaluation Too High a Price to Pay for Conservatism?," NBER Working Papers 12491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Minns & Mary MacKinnon, 2006. "The Costs Of Doing Hard Time: A Penitentiary-Based Regional Price Index For Canada, 1883-1923," Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics 2006-09, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Harl, Neil E., 2005. "History and Unique Features of the Farm Credit System," Staff General Research Papers 12677, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Rockoff & John Landon-Lane, 2006. "A Companion to "The Origin and Diffusion of Shocks to Regional Interest Rates in the United States, 1880-2002."," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200608, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2006. "Changes in the Federal Reserve's Inflation Target: Causes and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 12492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:001039:002654 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001039:002653 is not listed on IDEAS anymore