Report NEP-HIS-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankema, Ewout, 2006. "The Colonial Origins of Inequality: Exploring the Causes and Consequences of Land Distribution," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-81, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2006. "The Origins of Meso Economics - Schumpeter's Legacy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Hansjörg Klausinger, 2006. "Oskar Morgenstern als wirtschaftspolitischer Berater in den 1930er-Jahren," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp098, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Norberg, Peter, 2006. "Co-Opting Revolution in the Post-Revolutionary Age - Revolution as Embedded Counter-Culture in Swedish Finance," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:7, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:col:001043:002648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2006. "Prebisch, a 20 años de su muerte," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 327, Universidad del CEMA.
- Lars Jonung & Ludger Schuknecht & Mika Tujula, 2006. "The Boom-Bust Cycle in Finland and Sweden 1984-1995 in an International Perspective," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/13, Center for Financial Studies.