Report NEP-HIS-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- RÃ¶nnbÃ¤ck, Klas, 2006. "Flexibility and protectionism. Swedish trade in sugar during the early modern era," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History 4, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- John H. Munro, 2006. "South German Silver, European Textiles, and Venetian Trade with the Levant and Ottoman Empire, c. 1370 to c. 1720: A non-mercantilist approach," Working Papers tecipa-224, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John H. A. Munro, 2005. "Before and After the Black Death: Money, Prices, and Wages in Fourteenth-Century England," Working Papers munro-04-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John H. A. Munro, 2005. "Spanish Merino Wools and the Nouvelles Draperies: An Industrial Transformation in the Late-Medieval Low Countries," Working Papers munro-04-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tateshi Mori, 2005. ""Labor Management in Yawata Steel Works From 1890s To 1930s" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-130, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- John H. A. Munro, 2006. "The Anti-Red Shift -- to the Dark Side: Changes in the Colour Patterns and Market Values of Flemish Luxury Woollens, 1300 - 1550," Working Papers tecipa-201, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2006. "Division of Labor and the Rise of Cities: Evidence from U.S. Industrialization, 1850-1880," NBER Working Papers 12246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. A. Munro, 2005. "Builders' Wages in Southern England and the Southern Low Countries, 1346 -1500:A Comparative Study of Trends in and Levels of Real Incomes," Working Papers munro-04-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Goldstein, 2005. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in China: The Case of Aircraft Manufacturing," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp779, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daniel Weinberg, 2006. "Measuring Poverty in the United States: History and Current Issues," Working Papers 06-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00076576_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore