Report NEP-HIS-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rönnbäck, Klas, 2006. "Flexibility and protectionism. Swedish trade in sugar during the early modern era," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History 4, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- John H. Munro, 2006. "South German Silver, European Textiles, and Venetian Trade with the Levant and Ottoman Empire, c. 1370 to c. 1720: A non-mercantilist approach," Working Papers tecipa-224, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John H. A. Munro, 2005. "Before and After the Black Death: Money, Prices, and Wages in Fourteenth-Century England," Working Papers munro-04-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John H. A. Munro, 2005. "Spanish Merino Wools and the Nouvelles Draperies: An Industrial Transformation in the Late-Medieval Low Countries," Working Papers munro-04-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tateshi Mori, 2005. ""Labor Management in Yawata Steel Works From 1890s To 1930s" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-130, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- John H. A. Munro, 2006. "The Anti-Red Shift -- to the Dark Side: Changes in the Colour Patterns and Market Values of Flemish Luxury Woollens, 1300 - 1550," Working Papers tecipa-201, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2006. "Division of Labor and the Rise of Cities: Evidence from U.S. Industrialization, 1850-1880," NBER Working Papers 12246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. A. Munro, 2005. "Builders' Wages in Southern England and the Southern Low Countries, 1346 -1500:A Comparative Study of Trends in and Levels of Real Incomes," Working Papers munro-04-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Goldstein, 2005. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in China: The Case of Aircraft Manufacturing," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp779, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daniel Weinberg, 2006. "Measuring Poverty in the United States: History and Current Issues," Working Papers 06-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00076576 is not listed on IDEAS anymore